Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently received recognition from the dotCOM Awards, an international competition honoring excellence in web creativity and digital communications.
Among the awards Chartwell received were two of the highest honors – Platinum Awards – for recently completed websites. Other work, which earned four Gold Awards, ranged from videos to social media campaigns.
The dotCOM Awards are unique in that the competition reflects the role creative plays in the dynamic web environment that is transforming how we market and communicate products and services. dotCOMM Awards’ categories are based on features of the web’s evolving tools. Interactivity, content, design, social media, video, apps, blogs, and influencers are all important components of digital public relations, marketing, and advertising campaigns.
Chartwell received the following dotCOM Awards:
- Platinum: Studio GWA Website. Chartwell created a new website for Studio GWA, a full-service architecture firm with a diverse portfolio in historic preservation, adaptive building reuse, new construction, and visionary planning.
- Platinum: Winnebago County Animal Services Website. Chartwell Agency developed the new website for Winnebago County Animal Services to better reflect the organization and its many services as well as improve access to information about responsible pet ownership, animal safety, and more. By integrating with the organization’s new shelter management system, adoptable pets are updated on the site in practical real time, and community residents can easily begin the adoption process online.
- Gold: NI ReACH Website. Chartwell Agency created a new website for Winnebago County Housing Authority after its rebrand to Northern Illinois Regional Affordable Community Housing (NI ReACH). The site provides an intuitive, contact-free way for potential residents to learn about and apply for affordable services offered by the organization.
- Gold: Edgebrook Shops Marketing Campaign. Chartwell created the“Everyday. Unexpected.”marketing campaign to feature Edgebrook Shopping Center’s merchants and to ensure shoppers knew the incredible mix of shopping, restaurants, and services offered at the outdoor mall. The campaign centers around the products and services in playful “mash-ups,” highlighting the breadth available at Edgebrook and infusing a youthful energy into sharing those products, services, and stories.
- Gold: Chicago Rockford International Airport’s Social Media Campaign. To ensure RFD became the regional travel partner of choice post-COVID, Chartwell developed the Getaways to Dream About social marketing campaign to engage individuals and encourage them to dream of future trips and vacations to one of the many RFD destinations.
- Gold: Great Lakes Grant Overview Video. Chartwell developed a video package that accompanied a printed marketing piece to promote the outcomes of a grant provided to Alignment Rockford, Rockford Public School District #205, and Rock Valley College. An initial three-minute video and two shorter version videos were developed for use at presentations, on the website, and in social media efforts.