Chartwell Agency recently earned six MarCom Awards, including two Platinum – the highest honors, for marketing efforts on behalf of its clients.
The MarCom Awards is an international creative competition which recognizes outstanding achievement by marketing and communication professionals. Entries come from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, public relations firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. MarCom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP). The international organization consists of several thousand creative professionals. The ACMP oversees awards and recognition programs, provides judges and sets standards for excellence.
Approximately 5,000 entries were received; Chartwell Agency earned the following recognitions:
- Platinum Award: Studio GWA Website. Chartwell received the highest honors available in the website category for its recent work with Studio GWA, a full-service architecture firm with a diverse portfolio in historic preservation, adaptive building reuse, new construction, and visionary planning.
- Platinum Award: Beloit Health System Annual Report. Chartwell also received the highest honors for the Beloit Health System Annal report which was centered on the organization’s 50th anniversary. The theme was anchored by the story of one woman who has celebrated many major life milestones with the health system.
- Gold Award: Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) Social Media Campaign. To ensure RFD became the regional travel partner of choice post-COVID, Chartwell developed the Getaways to Dream About social marketing campaign to engage individuals and encourage them to dream of future trips and vacations to one of the many RFD destinations.
- Gold Award: Rock River Valley Blood Center Integrated Campaign. Chartwell Agency developed a reinvigorated campaign message, creative and a rollout strategy to enhance awareness and drive donations for the blood center. The “Give . . . as if his/her life depends on it . . . because it did”exceeded the blood center’s goals to recruit first-time donors, encourage more frequent donations from current donors, and reinforce the importance of donating.
- Gold Award: Rockford Christian Schools Recruitment Viewbook. Chartwell created the “Where World-Class Education Meets Hometown Heart” to help the organization recruit both national and international students with colorful photos and pertinent graphics/numbers.
- Honorable Mention: CAMPUS USA Credit Union. Chartwell partnered with Florida-based CAMPUS to create a fresh, updated approach for its marketing campaigns and developed “graphic language” across all promotions to enhance a solid, CAMPUS brand.