Chartwell Agency, an award-winning marketing firm based in northern Illinois, recently earned eight national awards in marketing and public relations. The Hermes Creative Awards are administered by the Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals and evaluates the creative industry’s best publications, branding collateral, websites, advertising, public relations and marketing programs from around the globe.
Chartwell received three Platinum awards, the highest honors, three Gold awards and two Honorable Mentions for its work during the past 18 months.
Chartwell received the following Hermes Creative Awards:
- Platinum: Edgebrook Shops Marketing Campaign. Chartwell created the“Everyday. Unexpected.”marketing campaign to feature Edgebrook Shopping Center’s merchants and to ensure shoppers knew the incredible mix of shopping, restaurants, and services offered at the outdoor mall. The campaign centers around the products and services in playful “mash-ups,” highlighting the breadth available at Edgebrook and infusing a youthful energy into sharing those products, services, and stories.
- Platinum: NIReACH Website. Chartwell Agency created a new website for Winnebago County Housing Authority to Northern Illinois Regional Affordable Community Housing (NI ReACH), to provide an intuitive, contact-free way for potential residents to learn about and apply for services offered by the organization.
- Platinum: Studio GWA Website. Chartwell created a new website for Studio GWA, a full-service architecture firm with a diverse portfolio in historic preservation, adaptive building reuse, new construction, and visionary planning.
- Gold: Chartwell Agency Tradeshow Booth. As the firm grew within its identified industries, it was time to further enhance its visibility through a captivating tradeshow booth to draw attention to the brand and further impact its growth. Chartwell Agency developed a compelling tradeshow booth that aligned with its overall brand and provided a catalyst for “visual communication” at conferences.
- Gold: Studio GWA Branding. Chartwell also won an award for Studio GWA’s new identity and brand package.
- Gold: Winnebago County Animal Services Website. Chartwell Agency developed the new website for Winnebago County Animal Services to better reflect the organization and its many services as well as improve access to information about responsible pet ownership, animal safety and more. By integrating with the new shelter management system, adoptable pets are updated on the site in practical real time, and residents can easily begin the adoption process online
- Honorable Mention: Chicago Rockford International Airport’s Social Media Campaign. To ensure RFD became the regional travel partner of choice post-COVID, Chartwell developed the Getaways to Dream About social marketing campaign to engage individuals and encourage them to dream of future trips and vacations to one of the many RFD destinations.
- Honorable Mention: NIReACH Brand. Chartwell Agency rebranded Winnebago County Housing Authority to Northern Illinois Regional Affordable Community Housing (NI ReACH), to impart an accessible and friendly first impression for those seeking its services.