SIAA is the only advertising awards to specifically recognize the achievements of the service industry. Many other advertising awards are dominated by consumer goods, packaged goods and other tangible products. The service industry significantly contributes to marketing and advertising and the SIAA ensures those organizations are recognized for their creativity and communication accomplishments.
This year, more than 500 advertising agencies and over 1,000 institutions nationally participated in this 18th Annual SIAA competition. Chartwell Agency earned the following awards:
- Gold Award/Website: Studio GWA Website. Chartwell received high honors in the website category for its recent work with Studio GWA, a full-service architecture firm with a diverse portfolio in historic preservation, adaptive building reuse, new construction, and visionary planning.
- Gold Award/Social Media Content: Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) Social Media Campaign. To ensure RFD became the regional travel partner of choice post-COVID, Chartwell developed the Getaways to Dream About social marketing campaign to engage individuals and encourage them to dream of future trips and vacations to one of the many RFD destinations.
- Bronze Award/Logo-Letterhead Design: Studio GWA. In addition to the Gold Award/Website, Chartwell received an award for Studio GWA’s new identity and brand package that included the logo and identity pieces.
- Merit Award/Total Advertising Campaign: Rock River Valley Blood Center Integrated Campaign. Chartwell Agency developed a reinvigorated campaign message, creative and a rollout strategy to enhance awareness and drive donations for the blood center. The “Give . . . as if his/her life depends on it . . . because it did”exceeded the blood center’s goals to recruit first-time donors, encourage more frequent donations from current donors, and reinforce the importance of donating.
- Merit Award/Integrated Marketing Campaign: CAMPUS USA Credit Union. Chartwell partnered with Florida-based CAMPUS to create a fresh, updated approach for its marketing campaigns and developed “graphic language” across all promotions to enhance a solid, CAMPUS brand