Firm earns awards for each nomination submitted
Chartwell Agency recently won eight American Advertising Awards from the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Northern Illinois. The awards recognize area businesses and organizations for creative and marketing excellence. The eight awards represent every category for which Chartwell had a nomination submitted.
Chartwell was recognized for the following work:
- Silver: Northern Illinois ReACH Website. Chartwell Agency created a new website for Winnebago County Housing Authority after its rebrand to Northern Illinois Regional Affordable Community Housing (NI ReACH). The site provides an intuitive, contact-free way for potential residents to learn about and apply for affordable services offered by the organization.
- Silver: Northern Illinois ReACH Logo Design. In addition to the silver award for its website, Chartwell received an award for NI ReACH’s logo design.
- Silver: Warriner School Logo Redesign. Chartwell also earned a silver for its work on the Warriner School’s logo redesign. Warriner is a public charter middle and high school that is part of the Sheboygan Area School District.
- Silver: Winnebago County Animal Services Website. Chartwell Agency developed a new website for Winnebago County Animal Services (WCAS) to better reflect the organization and its many services, as well as improve access to information about responsible pet ownership, animal safety, and more. By integrating with the organization’s new shelter management system, adoptable pets are updated on the site in practical real time, and community residents can easily begin the adoption process online.
- Silver: Alignment Rockford Ready to Learn Campaign. Chartwell created a vibrant, engaging, and inclusive marketing campaign for Alignment Rockford’s Ready to Learn initiative. Chartwell led strategic facilitation and message development, message training, developed new marketing creative, as well as presented a 12-month, in-depth communications plan to help the early childhood education initiative reach its audience and stakeholders.
- Silver: Edgebrook Everyday/Unexpected. Chartwell created the“Everyday. Unexpected.”marketing campaign to feature Edgebrook Shopping Center’s merchants and to ensure shoppers knew the incredible mix of shopping, restaurants, and services offered at the outdoor mall. The campaign centers around the products and services in playful “mash-ups,” highlighting the breadth available at Edgebrook and infusing a youthful energy into sharing those products, services, and stories.
- Bronze: Winnebago County Animal Services (WCAS) Logo Design. In addition to its recognition for developing WCAS’ website, Chartwell also received an ADDY for WCAS’ new brand identity.
- Bronze: KANDU Yearbook. Chartwell earned a bronze ADDY for the 28-page yearbook created for KANDU Industries which illustrates the amazing work and highlights the people at the organization that helps more than 200 people with disabilities find employment, fulfillment, and independence.
Entries were judged based on creativity, originality and creative strategy.