Chartwell Agency recently won seven American Advertising Awards from the American Advertising Federation (AAF) Northern Illinois. The awards recognize area businesses and organizations for creative and marketing excellence.
Chartwell was honored for the following initiatives:
- Gold: Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD) Social Media Campaign. To ensure RFD became the regional travel partner of choice post-COVID, Chartwell developed the Getaways to Dream About social marketing campaign to engage individuals and encourage them to dream of future trips and vacations to one of the many RFD destinations.
- Gold: Studio GWA Website. Chartwell received a Gold for its recent work with Studio GWA, a full-service architecture firm with a diverse portfolio in historic preservation, adaptive building reuse, new construction, and visionary planning.
- Silver: Great Lakes Grant Videos. Chartwell worked with Alignment Rockford, Rockford Public Schools, and Rock Valley College to create the Great Lakes College and Career Partnership Grant videos to share the impact of this important partnership for area students and the region.
- Silver: Studio GWA Logo. In addition to the Gold Award/Website, Chartwell received an award for Studio GWA’s new logo.
- Bronze: Alignment Rockford Annual Report. Chartwell created a relatable and attractive annual report that balanced the sharing of necessary data with inspiring storytelling. The report also serves as the organization’s overarching piece of collateral.
- Bronze: Great Lakes Grant Brochure. Chartwell worked Alignment Rockford, Rockford Public Schools and Rock Valley College to create the Great Lakes College and Career Partnership Grant annual report to share the results of the past five years and provide a “roadmap” of the journey into the future benefitting our community.
- Bronze: Studio GWA Rebrand. Chartwell also won an award for Studio GWA’s new identity and brand package.
Entries were judged based on creativity, originality and creative strategy. Gold American Advertising Award winners automatically advanced to the District 6 American Advertising Awards competition, which includes local clubs in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan.